The Womack family continues to keep our thoughts with everyone who is affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The health and safety of our employees and customers is our number one priority.
Our proactive team remains vigilant and agile so that we can continue to respond in a way that protects our people and our customers while still serving our very essential business partners. To this point, all of the states who have gone to some form of “Shelter-in-Place” or “Stay at Home” mandate have defined electricians and those of us considered as their supply chain as “essential.”
Our branches are open, and ready to serve you.
We’d like to express our deep appreciation and gratitude for all essential workers supporting our infrastructure and keeping us safe during this national emergency.
What You Need to Know …
We are Open and Ready to Serve!
- Our branches remain open and ready to serve your needs.
Curbside Pick-Up & Safe Deliveries
- We provide curbside order pick-up service at our branches.
- We will deliver products directly to your jobsite.
Healthy Inventory Position
- Thanks to our best-in-class supply chain team, our inventory is strong across all categories.
Dedication to Exceptional Customer Service
- The Womack team stands ready to continue to deliver the outstanding support you have come to expect from us. Let us show you what customer service is about!
Contacts & Ordering
- Contact Womack by phone: (434) 793-5134
- Contact your local branch: Directory
- Contact your Account Manager directly at the phone number or e-mail address that they have provided.
- 24/7 Emergency Support: Click Here
- Order via telephone, email, online or our
WES Connect app
- In the Press Room below, you’ll find the latest information on steps we’re taking to support our commitment to protecting everyone’s health and livelihood.
During this time, as we all deal with the effects of COVID-19, it is important to take precautionary measures, such as social distancing to protect the health of everyone.
Questions about online ordering or WES Connect app access …
Picking Up Orders
For will call pick up orders at our branch locations …
After you have placed your order, it is processed, packaged and queued for pick up. When you arrive at our branch, a Womack team member will deliver your order to curbside.
Questions about curbside order pick-up service or order status …
March 27, 2020
Look out! The bad guys are preying on your fear and sending all sorts of scams related to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak.
Here are some examples of the types of scams you should be on the lookout for …
March 16, 2020
At Womack Electric Supply Company, the health, safety and security of our employees and customers is our number one priority. We also recognize that our supply chain and delivery of electrical products and solutions keeps you productive and profitable.
As we’ve continued to monitor the changes with regard to COVID-19, we want to address the obvious and practical impact it has to our people, our customers, and our …