A Letter from CEO Scott Teerlinck
The Womack family continues to keep our thoughts with everyone who is affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The health and safety of our employees and customers is our number one priority.
To Our Colleagues, Customers, and Business Partners…
As we forge ahead through the unprecedented realities of the COVID-19 pandemic, we see the incredible things you’re doing to support and build upon our nation’s infrastructure, all the while nurturing and supporting your own families in the face of so much adversity. Through all of the ups and downs, one thing has never changed…You Are Still Essential. You are adapting to new protocols and requirements, working under challenging conditions to keep yourself and your teammates safe, and remaining strong and positive for those who lean on you. We feel the weight that you are carrying…as we carry it along with you. We understand that your productivity and success is dependent upon the availability of supplies when and where you need them. We understand you rely upon us to manage a portfolio of the highest quality products from industry-leading suppliers. We understand your need for strong and steadfast technical support remains as vital as ever. So…we commit to you. We are always open. In our branches or from our living rooms. We will continue to do what it takes. Because, you are still essential. And we are here to serve.
What You Need to Know …
We’re Always Open and Ready to Serve!
- We remain open and ready to serve, during normal branch operating hours, and via our 24/7 emergency support services hotline.
- We are open minded as to what’s happening in our communities and our outreach programs allow us to work as partners with our customers to make a positive impact on our communities tomorrow.
- We are open to your feedback as to how we can serve you better.
Counter, Curbside Pick-Up & Safe Deliveries
- Our counters are open and staffed to serve you. We’re practicing social distancing and adhering to cleaning schedules.
- We provide curbside order pick-up at branches.
- We will deliver products directly to your jobsite.
Healthy Inventory Position
- Thanks to our best-in-class supply chain team, our inventory is strong across all categories.
Dedication to Exceptional Customer Service
- The Womack team continues to deliver the outstanding support you expect from us. Let us show you what customer service is about!
Contacts, Ordering & Payments
- Contact Womack by phone: (434) 793-5134
- Contact your local branch: Directory
- Contact your Account Manager directly.
- 24/7 Emergency Support: Click Here
- Order via telephone, email, online or our
WES Connect app
- Online Account Payments.
- Contact your local branch for details regarding material returns.