Prefab & Custom Solutions
BOOST PRODUCTIVITY & YOUR BOTTOM LINE
We know every project comes with challenges. Womack Electric Supply, along with our pre-fab and custom solutions partner, Resolve One, want to help you prevent problems before they start. One way you can do that is by looking to Womack Electric and Resolve One for prefabricated UL-Listed assemblies and custom solutions to eliminate unproductive job site activities and help you turn your project over quicker and be more profitable.
We work directly with you to analyze your needs, develop designs, and then manufacturer the right electrical solutions for your job. Our UL-Listed pre-wired systems are just the beginning. We can provide any number of custom construction services for commercial, industrial, or residential applications.
Prefabricated UL-Listed wiring systems for projects of any size, and RESI-RACKS™ and FASS Racks for easier, less labor-intensive installation.
- Pre-Fabricated Wiring Systems
- Electrical Rough-In
- Electrical, Stub, Box, Receptacle, and Switch Assemblies
- Custom Commercial FASS and Residential Racks
- Custom Power Risers
- Fixture Design & Wiring
- Power Skids
- Custom Conduit and Racks
- Custom Light Fixture Whips
- Materials Staging including Live Inventory Access, Inventory Tracking, and Scheduled Releases
- Control Panels
- CAD Design
- Transformer Racks
- Duct Banks
- Flex Whips
- Control Panels
- Temporary Power
- Manufacturer Warranty Work
- Emergency Power Solutions
- Fiber Optics Preassembly
- Maintenance, Repair, Replace Lighting Fixtures
- Electrical and Infrastructure Design – CAD Proficient
- Solar Pre-Fabrication/Preassembly
- Reducing construction schedule demands, so projects can be completed quicker and everyone can realize greater profits.
- Reducing delays.
- Lowering the manpower needed on the job.
- Helping prevent theft or loss of materials and tools with just-in-time delivery.
- Generating less waste.
- Improving workflow.
- Design assistance.
PRE-FABRICATED WIRING SYSTEMS: IN-WALL ASSEMBLIES
- Single & Double Gang Data Stubs
- Single & Double Gan Stubs with Receptacles and Conduit
- Single Double Gang Masonry Stubs
- Single Gang Horn Strobe Stubs
- Single Gang Data Stubs With Conduit
- Single Gang Switch Assemblies
- Single Gang Outlet Boxes With Receptacles
- MC Stub Assemblies With Whips
All are UL listed and ARRA compliant
FASS-RACK & RESI-RACK
Make rough electrical installation easier and faster with less labor.
UL Listed & ARRA Compliant
Our construction support service solutions are numerous for the challenges that present themselves on the job site. From sheet metal fabrication and steel framing alterations to job site security solutions, the construction support services available from Womack Electric Supply and Resolve One are literally limitless and designed to help you do your job better.
• Laser Cutting & Etching
• Laser Engraving
• Grinding, Brushing, & Polishing
• Press Brake
• Metal Shearing
• Powder Coating
• Machine Upgrades
• Metal Punching
• Staging and Storing
• Accuracy Receipt Verification
• Damage Analysis/Claim Filing
• Conditioned Storage
• Pre-assembly & Pre-wire
• Specified Material Releases
• Live Inventory Access
• Tracking Solutions
• Overcoming Architectural Design Errors
• Adapting to Change Orders
UL Listed Products
• Electrical Assemblies – E470935
• Incandescent Luminaire – E480090
• Conduit & Cable Hardware (Resi-FASS Rack) – E473231
• Enclosures – E496552
• Control Panel Shop – UL508A
Temporary Power Solutions
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Metal Threading, Galvanizing and Polishing
Pre-Fab Rebar Solutions
Designed to effectively address project constraints such as; time, cost, and scope/performance.
Conduit Duct Banks
PVC Conduit Duct Banks provide protected pathways for your construction site’s buried electrical or data cables. Duct Banks save you an incredible amount of time and money as they arrive at your job site ready-to-stall. With or without rebar, or whatever your job’s specs require.
- Duct Bank Design
- Project Consultation
- With or Without Rebar (up to 1″ bending capability)
- Staging and delivery direct to jobsite on your schedule
Custom control panels for all size projects, as well as temporary power solutions while you’re on the job.
Resolve One is UL 508A Certified Control Panel Shop
When you’re looking for total control of your electrical processes, look to Resolve One to give you all of the control (panel) needs you want. From transformers, power supply converters, and circuit breakers, to relays and overload protection, we can customize your control panel to meet your projects needs.
Custom NEMA enclosures in a variety of sizes/configurations for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Powder coat your enclosure in any color you choose. Let us know if any other finish options may be required.
- Numerous door, interior, back panel, flush, or surface mounting options available.
- Available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Galvanized Steel.
- NEMA 1, NEMA 3X, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4X, NEMA 12 options available.
- Electrical Circuit Integrity Systems
Temporary and permanent power solutions for all your project needs.
- Temporary power dollies, so you can change the location of your power supply needs as you need.
- Custom temporary power skids.
- Underground panels.
- Permanent control panels and power solutions.
- Underground and overhead t-pole options available.
Literature Request & Subscriber Form
Please send me the requested literature and add me as a subscriber…
I wish to stay informed of the latest Womack Electric Supply information, news, and events happening in my area.