To achieve excellence in customer satisfaction through continuous growth and constant improvement.
Uncompromising teamwork committed to becoming THE industry leader for our employees, customers, suppliers & shareholders.
OUR RESOLVETo be the supplier of choice for customers seeking excellence in service and solution selling, the distributor of choice for manufacturers seeking efficiencies in channel logistics and marketing expertise, and the employer of choice for those seeking fulfilling careers in this industry.
We are committed to our customers through:
- Consultative selling approach based on needs analysis
- Professional service that exceeds expectations
- Enhancing the profitability of our customers
- Associate membership in NCAEC, CECA & ABC
We are committed to our employees through:
- Advancement opportunity
- Management/Sales Trainee Program
- Customized training curriculum
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and life insurance
- Womack Wellness Awareness Program
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive Plan
- Womack Buck Program for exemplary performance
We are committed to our vendors through:
- E-commerce for channel cost reduction
- Excellence in inventory management and logistics
- Creative and effective marketing programs
- Annual planning meeting
- Product training curriculum
- Membership in NAED, Imark Group, and IDEA
OUR OUTREACH PROGRAMS
OUR PARENT COMPANY
Womack Electric Supply is proud to be a member of the Crescent Electric Supply family. Crescent Electric Supply is one of the largest independent distributors of electrical hardware and supplies in the United States. Based in East Dubuque, Illinois, Crescent Electric serves contractors, original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and the maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) needs of commercial, industrial, institutional and utility customers nationwide.
In addition to the Crescent Electric Supply brand, and Womack Electric Supply brand, customers are served by BA Supply in Missouri, Interstate Electric Supply in Idaho and Oregon, Mesco Electrical Supply in Ohio, National Electric Supply in New Mexico, Stoneway Electric in Washington and Idaho, and Lowe Electric in Georgia and South Carolina.